HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:03 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Customizing an Orbital Frame 
Battery

Battery

Post Re: Customizing an Orbital Frame
Qwerty wrote:
Quote:
Ive got a current work in progress thats lookin good :D im still experimenting with a few different designs for a vector trap on its back and havent decided what would suit it best, maybe some guys on here could help me out with their suggestions?
You know those giant rectangular-prism things on Anubis back that makes up for most of his size compared to Jehuty? Those are vector trap generators.

Yes I know, I've drawn most inspiration from Jehuty and Anubis in the end and I think ive finalized my design now (after a LONG time of practising/experimenting - I have too much free time lol) Its going to be done in the next couple of days hopefully...

Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:02 am
Banned

Banned

Qwerty wrote:
Wow..

I wish there was some basic tutorial I could use to learn how to draw orbital frames. ;_;

EDIT :: By the way, how did you draw and color your drawing Alluren?! D:

I first did a colorless sketch then when onto photoshop & illustrater. I would switch the photo between those two programs making fine details, with the sketch as a guide.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:15 pm

I looked and there are no tutorials on how to draw an orbital frame... does anyone have or can someone make a tutorial for how to draw an orbital frame? I would really like to but all I can draw are weapons and accessories...

Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:15 pm

this forum caught my eye and i want to upload my picture of my O.F but i dont no how 2, help :?: btw to the left is my Orbital Frame ,to see bigger help me please :cry:

Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:43 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

http://www.imageshack.us/
http://www.photobucket.com/

Both of the above sites provide image hosting for free.

You can use either a scanner or digital camera to photograph your artwork digitally, and then you can use that file to upload. Make sure that it is not in the raw BMP format, but in JPG or PNG. If your image's width or height (either one) is like 2048 or higher or something, you might want to resize the image by 25% to 50% and save.

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:53 pm

Here is my orbital frame. His name is Strayed type RS4. This O.F is a high speed short/mid range O.F. he has similar traits to Jehuty but in some ways surpasses Jehuty. Specs: notice the larger cockpit, unlike any other O.F Strayed requires a double component. (Not 2 pilots but 1 pilot and 1 OS component). Vanguard V2, almost like Jehutys wings but the Vanguard V2 output 10x more power than Jehutys wings, notice in size. Making the zero shift look like child’s play. Larger chest part and 4 long hip stabilizers for easily cutting through harsh wind conditions. Bigger longer leg boosters for additional speed. left and right arm units are the same, semi auto high powered rifles, thats the mid range, the rifles includes flip over blade similar to Jehutys blade (left arm rifle in dark is not in use in pic sort of like a sheathed sword) lastly, the large head, easier to scan an map out surrounding area wile in battle. One major flaw is that it can PA blast (ACFA reference) but after the Strayed become almost unable to fight ... last resort. thanx 4 reading this

not colored yet, still tryin to figure out photoshop cs4 but color of it are black and a light brown neon color is yep u guessed it blue.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:40 am
Mosquito

Mosquito

Now Alluren, you wouldnt be pleased if people stole your artwork would you?

http://dameaux9.deviantart.com/art/Mech ... 1-38704188

P.S,

Strikefield I love it. Im staying on this forum (for hopefuly obvious reasons!!) And if you do colour it it will be great to see :)

Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:05 pm
Metatron

Metatron

"Alluren" has been permabanned; don't pull that crap here.

Dameaux, sorry about that. Awesome illustration, it really looks legit.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:04 am

Man I would love to color it but the hole photo shop thing is confuseing maby if possible u could help me color this MOFO Dameaux9 if ur up to it let me Know cuz ur coloring is SPOT ON GREAT!!!!! :mrgreen:

Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:24 am
Mosquito

Mosquito

Lol, thankyou ADA :)

Strike, Ill tell you how I actualy created this one lol

I did the whole thing in photoshop, started with blue baselines and then lined it in.

I then blocked in the base colours.

I then selected different sections and used a very soft brush to ad the shadow and the highlights :)

Pick your colour scheme before you start hehe, i didnt and this could be alot better.

My Uni lecturer keeps saying 'always plan ya work'!

Good luck soldier :D

Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:02 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next